Booking Terms and Conditions
Deposit of 50% non-refundable and a fully completed booking form is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Full payment must be received at least 30 days prior to arrival.
As security, Credit Card details will be kept on file, if our cleaners report damage or excess cleaning, your credit card will be charged.
Cancellation policy, money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If the property is fully re-let and a refund is made then a $200 administration fee will apply. We strongly recommend you take out comprehensive travel insurance to protect against any unforeseen cancellation.
Loss – the owners do not cover your personal belongings under their insurance policy and therefore take no responsibility for any loss or damage of the occupant’s personal property left on the premises. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants’ responsibility during their stay,
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival, all dishes clean and put away. Check-out time is 10am.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
- Pets are welcome and must have be fully vaccinated and have current flea treatment, they are not allowed on furniture or permitted in the spa bath (Retreat). Should you wish to bath your pet, an outside shower with hot and cold water has been installed for this purpose (Retreat). A fee will be charged if our gardener has to pick-up after your dog ($20 per dropping). Pet hairs found on bedding will result in dry cleaning charges. Dogs are not allowed in the Pool (Poolside).