Tasman Venture Remote Fraser Island and Whale Watching
Tour Dates: 15 July 2018 – 29 October 2018 Experience what the Fraser Coast is famous for – World Heritage listed Fraser Island & Humpback Whales
Experience and learn about the unique and untouched remote West Coast of Fraser Island (K’gari). This is no ordinary Fraser Island day tour; get away from the chaos and the crowds, forget the rigid timetables and rushing from place to place. On board “Island Venture” you can discover the hidden and remote parts of Fraser Island in a comfortable and relaxing way. Explore the island while bush walking, snorkelling, kayaking and swimming. Our friendly and accredited staff will inform you of the history of Fraser Island, turtles, dolphins, birds, whales, rays and the diverse vegetation of Fraser Island.
Be on the look out for Humpback whales and experience the thrill of getting up close and personal with these majestic creatures as they frolic in the calm clear waters off Fraser Island. Marvel at their sheer athleticism as they explode out of the water in a spectacular breach or be awestruck as you come face to face as they spy hop right next to the boat.
Catering for a maximum of 20 passengers ensures that you experience an intimate, personalised tour with professional and knowledgeable staff.
- Guaranteed sightings of the Humpback whales (or return ticket)
- Wathumba Creek, Awinya or Bowarrady Creek – crystal clear freshwater, diverse natural beauty
- 9 kilometres of coloured sands
- Beach walks and water activities
- Beach access with amphibious water craft
- Morning tea and Antipasti platter
- Delicious assorted lunch platters with special dietary requirements catered for on request.
- Intimate experience on board our luxurious 12 metre catamaran “Island Venture”
- Locally owned and operated for 26 years
- Expert commentary by accredited staff with years of experience
- Information on Marine, Land and Whale Education, Conservation and Research
- Courtesy transfers from local accommodation places in Hervey Bay
What to Bring
Your camera, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, jacket and sensible non-slip shoes.
Departure: Island Venture : Berth B1 Great Sandy Straits Marina, Buccaneer Drive, Hervey Bay
These are approximate times.
To confirm your booking deposit of 20% is required.
Upgrade to have more whale watching time or a 2nd day Fraser Explorer 4WD Day Tour! Contact Angie for more details.
Prices valid for 2018 season. Group packages available on request.
|Concessions (12 years +)||$185|
|Child (4 - 14 years)||$185|
|Infant (0 - 3 years)||$185|
|Family: 2 Adults + 2 Children||$760|
|Family: 2 Adults + 3 Children||$945|